Sunday, February 7, 2010

Carnival... Finally!

Hello!!

Today we drove to Florence! We went to our apartment then we tried to navigate towards the Duomo. We found the tourist office and... got information! Then we walked back,got in the car and drove. After yelling at the GPS for a bit we reached our destination... the carnival!!! I put on my cat mask, Josephine put on hers and so did Mom and Dad.
We saw tons of people dressed up almost everyone was dressed up! There were at least 20 floats! Some up to 30 meters high! I felt soooo short :(
My favorite float was a dragon, he had moving eyes, wings and there was smoke coming out of his mouth. He was very pretty. There was also a hunchback of Notre Dame snd alot if other cool ones. It was very fun and we had a great time. After the carnival we drove to Ikea, still yelling at the GPS. We had a yummy supper there and then walked around the store. I found a really nice bed spread that I really really want. Sadly ut does not fit with what I want my room to look like... will have to change colour scheme... hmmm

Bye!
Emily

No comments: