Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Only 25 Days till we leave

Today is Tuesday Aug 4th and we now only have 25 days till we leave. We all are getting excited about leaving and seeing the sites of the world. Just had confirmation that we will get the car that is in the previous post, and the phone did make it to Winnipeg, however Purolator/Canada Post could not deliver it to us?! Not sure why since most of you know that I buy a lot of stuff on ebay and get it sent to our house, I now have it going to my mom's place in the city. I hope it makes it on time.
We are working with a guy named Eric in Egypt who is planning our trip there, it sounds very exciting, once I have his webiste I will put it here on the blog and if you are interested in using him for your next trip to Egypt.
We are still running around trying to find things for our trip which I hope will end soon, I think it will end on the 29th.
I have changed the settings on our website where anyone can add comments to so please feel free to add comments or suggestions to our site. As you can see this website is a work in progress.
Ah I forgot to mention that a good website to go to for travel informaition is slowtravel if you click on the forum name it will take you to the form page.
That is all for now. Hope to update this site soon.

No comments: