Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wed

Only 3 more sleeps till we leave. I am not getting much sleep thinking about all the things that still need to be done around the house, as well as things to do before we leave. I/we are running out of time. Spending a lot of time with family and friends this week, it has been awesome. Thanks to everyone who are praying for us! Okay when I say I, I mean we so please remember that. I just received an email from another forum and they had great ideas like going to Andalusia to see the horses there, as well as doing some geocaching (sp). Sounds like a great diversion from going to see castles and the like. As well I am hopefully going to see a cyclocross race in Belgium so if your into that, I am going to try to do a great lunge out onto the course so that people can see me. If I have enough to drink maybe I will even do it more than once.... We don't have enough room in our backpacks to carry anything extra like flags so I might have to paint my face! Oh and I am getting my bike painted while I am gone. It will be air force blue with some red and white lines on it. Take care all, thanks for reading our little blog.
Mike

2 comments:

Tim Turenne said...

We are praying for a safe and sagacious time abroad.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct your path. Pr. 3:5-6

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already! Mike I can't get my picture on the site - says its too big- help... hee hee. It never ends eh. Hope you had good movies on the long flights.

jen