Friday, March 12, 2010

The dead sea, and my 13 B-day

We left Petra at 7, and drove for 3 hours to the Dead Sea. The ride wasn't boring, because I was reading the best series ever:Dragon Riders of Pern. I thought the Dead Sea was small, but I was wrong. It is 25 miles across. We checked into our awesome hotel, which is very nice, and went to our room. It is very cool, but the beds are very small, and we are sharing a room! Then we went down to the Dead Sea, and we walked in, and lay on our backs, we were floating!
It felt like we were wearing life jackets. It would be very hard to drowned, unless you swallowed the water, but let's not be negative. It was tons of fun! We kept rolling over, and over, and trying out different poses. Then Mom and Dad had a mud bath, and Emily and I fooled around some more before showering off, and laying on our beach chairs. Then we (Emily and I) read the e-book for about three hours before jumping into the cold pool. It wasn't very fun, so we went back to our room. For dinner, we went down to the buffet. There were lots of choices, but I like the fillet of fish with lemon sauce the best! For dessert we had chocolate mousse, Mom outwitted a bar tender, and stole(no, sorry acquired, stealing is such an ugly word) a candle for my "birthday cake". It was really good! This has to be the best birthday EVER!!!

Josephine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~The Beaulieus~ (Especially me, Paige!!)

Jenny D said...

Happy Belated Josephine! See you in a couple weeks!