Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 20th Turtles and Noisy Camels

Today we went snorkeling in the Red Sea! First we got on our camels and walked to the snorkeling place. My camels name was Super Camel, Josephine got Beauty, Daddy got Mr. Pinkie, and Mom got Bubbles. The reasons they got those names is because; my camel was the best, Josephine's was the prettiest, Dad's camel was called Mr.Pinkie because that's what I wanted his name to be, and Mom's camel made funny noises such as gargelling! When we got there we changed into our wetsuits and got in the water. At first I had a bit of trouble with my snorkel but I eventually got the hang of it. We saw a really pretty sea turtle, sea cucumber, clams and a lot of beautiful fish. The ocean was very cold and I went out early. Then we had a really yummy lunch of potatoes and rice and chicken. We also fed the cats our leftovers,
and then Mom and Dad went snorkeling again. After a very bumpy camel ride back, our bumbs were sore, we went to the beach to have dinner at Nemo's. It was a really nice restaurant with a funny waiter who called himself Marco Polo! Back at our apartment we were creeped out by the ants killing the cockroch in the bathroom! ugh.

Emily

No comments: